Welcome to The Executive Coaching Podcast, the show created to help you tackle the most difficult problems that keep you from leading your team to success. Every episode, I will be sharing leadership topics and coaching solutions that I have learned through my time as an executive coach, and today, I’m diving into how emotions may be impacting your performance at work.
Listen in as I explain how we can shift our thought processes to drive the results we want and become better leaders, as well as share a model that breaks down how the world truly works. You will learn the benefit of writing down your thoughts when problems in the workplace arise, how to kick-start the journey of understanding your brain, and how to harness this information in the workplace.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How I got involved in coaching.
- The power of having a really good leader.
- What is truly driving your results in the workplace.
- How emotions can impact performance.
- How our thought process contributes to or takes away from the issues we face.
- The importance of remembering that it is your decision how you react to your thoughts.
- What “the thought download” entails and how to use this to better your workflow.
Ideas Worth Sharing:There are some emotions that we want to fuel our day and that we want to feel in the workplace. We have these emotions and they’re fueling our results all of the time whether we acknowledge them or not. – Elisia Keown Click To Tweet The issues that we’re encountering always come back to our thought process and how we’re thinking about the issue. In other words, how we are thinking and our thoughts are incredibly important. – Elisia Keown Click To Tweet You get to decide what you think and feel on purpose rather than simply being in default mode. – Elisia Keown Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Share the Love:
If you like the The Executive Coaching Podcast…