We all have our own individual strengths and weaknesses, but how can we leverage them to become the best leaders we can be? Whether you’re a seasoned leader or just starting out in a leadership role, this episode will provide actionable tips and advice for improving your leadership skills and making a positive impact in your workplace. So, join me as we explore the path to unlocking your full potential as a leader.
Listen in as I describe how you can make more intentional decisions in your business that are in alignment with your values and vision for the company. You will learn how to define and adopt your leadership style, how to ensure you remain authentic to who you are as you’re finding your leadership style, and the benefit of being adaptable as you’re doing this.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why finding your leadership style is so important.
- How to define your leadership style.
- The importance of aligning your values with your leadership style.
- How to be more intentional with your decisions.
- How to find your leadership style.
- The benefit of setting goals for yourself to identify your leadership style.
- Why it is important to reflect on your achievements and failures as a leader.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If you have your leadership style and you have your values or vision, then you get to evaluate if the actions you are taking are aligned with your leadership style. – Elisia Keown Click To Tweet It’s important to get out of default mode. Start paying attention to what you’re doing and be intentional with your actions. – Elisia Keown Click To Tweet Your leadership style can be tailored to different situations. There will be times when you need to execute different leadership styles for different scenarios. – Elisia Keown Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Elisia Keown: LinkedIn | Instagram
- Brene Brown’s Dare to Lead List of Values
- Developing Brave Leaders and Courageous Cultures
Share the Love:
If you like The Executive Coaching Podcast…