Are you tired of feeling overwhelmed and like there’s never enough time in the day to get everything done? As a leader, time management is crucial, but it’s not always easy to navigate the blurred lines between our personal and professional lives. In this episode, I’ll be sharing my tips and strategies for prioritizing time for yourself and your loved ones, avoiding burnout, and creating processes to achieve your goals and form healthy habits.
We’ll explore why time management is just a construct and why it’s important to shift our focus to know what we want to spend our time on. We’ll then discuss the power of creating lists and breaking down our goals into actionable steps. I’ll also share my insights on how to get the most out of your time during the week, including planning for the unexpected and utilizing outsourcing as a tool for success. Whether you’re a seasoned leader or just starting out, this episode will provide practical advice for managing your time and achieving your goals without sacrificing your well-being.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why time is just a construct that we don’t need to necessarily manage.
- The importance of knowing what you want to spend your time on.
- How to break down your goals so that you can execute on them.
- The importance of creating processes for your goal setting and habit forming.
- The power of creating lists.
- How to get the best use of your time during the week.
- The benefit of planning for the unexpected.
- Why outsourcing is a tool to be used as a leader.
Ideas Worth Sharing:How you use your time is such an important part of being a good leader. – Elisia Keown Click To Tweet There is no such thing as time management. – Elisia Keown Click To Tweet Take advantage of outsourcing. It is amazing. – Elisia Keown Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Elisia Keown: LinkedIn | Instagram
- The One Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- Monday Hour One from The Life Coach School
Share the Love:
If you like The Executive Coaching Podcast…