As an executive or a C-suite leader, have you ever wondered if it’s possible to be grateful for where you are while still pursuing your next big goal? After years of hard work and dedication to reach your current level of success, it’s normal to experience a sense of arrival and wonder what’s next. But how do you navigate the overwhelming emotions and confusion that come with such a significant milestone?
In this episode, we’ll help you shift through those emotions and embrace a willingness to think differently. We’ll explore the importance of understanding your mindset and why you think the way you do, and challenge the notion of a scarcity mindset that may be holding you back. Whether you’ve achieved your biggest goals or not, it’s common to not feel 100% satisfied all the time. But by embracing a growth mindset and being grateful for where you are while pursuing the next big thing, you can continue to achieve success and fulfill your potential.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to navigate the emotional challenges of reaching the height of your career.
- The power of self-awareness in understanding your thought process.
- Insights into balancing contentment and ambition in your career journey.
- How to identify and overcome mental roadblocks that may be holding you back.
- Strategies to embrace abundance and growth in your career.
- How to maintain a positive mindset to overcome mental blocks.
- How to discover your career aspirations whilst remaining grateful for what you have.
- Practical strategies for setting and achieving your next big career goals.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Even if things go completely to plan and you’ve hit your biggest goals, we’re not going to feel 100% great all of the time. – Elisia Keown Click To Tweet Be a little bit more introspective and take time to consider if this scarcity mindset that you’re carrying is coming from your own thoughts or from someone else. – Elisia Keown Click To Tweet There is no reason why you can’t feel super grateful for all of the things that you have and still dream for what’s next in your life. – Elisia Keown Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Share the Love:
If you like The Executive Coaching Podcast…