Today we’re kicking off the new year with a critical discussion on performance reviews. Crafting and delivering performance reviews can be a daunting task, but in this episode, we unravel the complexities and explore the significance of this annual ritual.
Ever wondered why performance reviews are essential for organizational success? Or how your leadership style influences the process? You’ll learn why delivering feedback is crucial, the unique challenges performance reviews pose, and the strategic importance of taking notes throughout the year to enhance the review process.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why we need to have performance reviews.
- How performance reviews contribute to the success of your organization.
- Why your leadership style is important.
- Why performance reviews are so challenging.
- The value in taking notes through the year for performance reviews.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Feedback is critical for associates to know where they stand. – Elisia Keown Click To Tweet Accountability helps to motivate your associates. – Elisia Keown Click To Tweet To write a good performance review, plan and start writing notes throughout the year. – Elisia Keown Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Share the Love:
If you like The Executive Coaching Podcast…